Season of Health offers group coaching sessions. This program works well for those who value peer accountability and support to achieve individual health goals.
This program is designed to meet a specific need or group interest. Areas Season of health covers include:
- Meal planning for weight management
- A basic introduction to healthy living and a balanced lifestyle
- Healing foods and damaging staples
- Foods and lifestyle for sustained energy and for sleep
- Managing stress for wellness
- Social networks for health and wellness
Support that help clients stay on track include:
- Weekly assignments to assess progress in achieving individual health goals
- A variety of informational handouts, tips, and tools, including healthy recipes that are easy to prepare
- Group coaching and support as you make the dietary and lifestyle changes you want
- Weekly e-mail support between session.
You will also enjoy this upcoming workshop that will teach you how to feed your kids right so that they can thrive. Get the details and sign-up here!